Keeping You Moving, Keeping You Safe
Our workshops play a vital role in keeping Britain moving, and we are proud to continue providing essential aftersales care and vehicle repair.
We take the safety of our staff and customers seriously, and as such, have the following steps in place:
- Visits to our aftersales department are strictly by appointment only, so please call ahead to make an appointment to avoid any disappointment
- Follow the signage on arrival
- Check in with Reception, they'll explain the process and procedures in place
- Two-metre social distancing signage is displayed throughout the dealership
- Sanitisation stations are available throughout the dealership for your convenience
- All cars within the showroom remain locked and we kindly request you refrain from touching them
- All our courtesy vehicles are being sanitised regularly
If you have any specific questions, feedback or would like to book your vehicle in for a service, please contact us.